About Us

My photo
Canton, Michigan, United States

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Joy of Sharing a Book

Bryce read the book Coraline this year, and has requested that I also read it so we can discuss it! (so cute!!!) Beyond me reading book upon book to Bryce when he was younger, we have never shared in reading the same book. It was fun, and I will definitely be looking for other books that will entertaining us both! Anyway, I have about 15 more pages to read, I'll finish it after dinner this evening and then Bryce and I will rent the movie. I have to say, when the movie came out it seemed quite strange to me, not something I planned on seeing. But the book is pretty good, don't get me wrong, it is a strange story, but I'm excited to watch the movie tonight.

“The greatest gift is a passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind. It is a moral illumination.”
-Elizabeth Hardwick


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment