About Us

My photo
Canton, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

About Us




I have never officially blogged before, but after reading some one else's, I was inspired!!!

I am married to a wonderful man named Mark. He is handsome, inspiring, crazy, loud, smart, hilarious, caring, giving, thoughtful and a wonderful Father. We just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary, and we couldn't be happier! Mark currently attends Eastern Michigan University and is working on finishing his degree in Teaching. I am so proud of him!
Our son, Bryce is 12 years old. He is probably the most hilarious person I have ever met. He makes us laugh all day long, his views on life are so refreshing, he is definitely wise beyond his years. Bryce plays hockey, this year was his first year running Cross Country (He didn't get his running gene from me!)and he just started basketball.
As a family, we enjoy golfing together, we go on a week long ski vacation up at Boyne every February. Mark and I usually argue as to who Will be preparing dinner, we both love it. We all enjoy Nature and Michigan and try and experience the beauty of our state whenever possible.


We have always been conscious of our mark on the environment, but this year we made a commitment to do as much as we could to help. We have dramatically increased the amount that we recycle. I've read a lot about the damage that we all have caused on our beautiful Earth, and to say the least, it is frightening! Bryce and I just participated in the Rouge River Day Clean Up this past weekend. It wasn't what we expected, but we had a lot of fun. I've made the switch with almost all of our products, cosmetic and other, to more natural (100% natural if possible) eco conscious one's. I have to say, The difference I can see and feel in our face's, hair, and skin is beyond words.
Alicia


1 comment: