About Us

My photo
Canton, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Toothies!

In lue of our dentist appointments today, I just have to blog about my love for Tom's of Maine Toothpaste! We have been using it for a few months and I really like it. I know, I know it's just a toothpaste, but this stuff is awesome! Our teeth our squeaky clean after we brush, and it has whitened all of our teeth. In fact, Mark and I have used the Crest White Stips and they pale in comparison to the Tom's complete care toothpaste. We also use the mouthwash...... it taste's pretty gross, but again, it's all natural and I suck it up knowing I'm not swishing around all of the chemicals. In addition to their dental line, we also use the deodorant, my fav is the apricot scented....love it!
Not only are Tom's products great, the company is amazing. 100% of electricity consumption at their factory has been off set by investing in wind energy. They encourage their employees to donate 5% of their paid time to volunteer. They re-use all of their shipping materials, and their products are 100% recyclable!!!!
No, this is not an advertisement for Tom's of Maine, I just wanted to spread the word about what wonderful products they offer.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment