About Us

My photo
Canton, Michigan, United States

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Rain

When I was younger, I would play out in the rain all day if given the chance. I loved watching it, feeling it, smelling it! When there were storms, my Mom would grab some blankets and we would sit out on the porch together. Yesterday I really wanted to go walking, but because of the rain I had decided not to. I sat there, looking out the window watching the rain and wondered..... when did I become so afraid to go out in the rain? I got up, put on my tennies, grabbed the dogs and walked our 3 miles. I was rejuvenating! I had to stop myself from smiling the whole time.

“And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.”
G.K. Chester
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment