About Us

My photo
Canton, Michigan, United States

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time Flies By

It's amazing how with every year that passes, the time literally seems to fly by! This has been a busy week. So here is a run through the past week or so.....
Bryce had his first basketball game, and he played great, and more important he had a lot of fun!!!!
Mark & I played golf with some friends on Saturday.
Bryce had 3 sleepovers, two with his cousin Michael and another with his cousin Robbie.
Bryce had basketball practice on Tuesday and his second game of the season on Friday.
Mark played golf with his friend Tom on Tuesday.
Bryce had practice for the Plymouth 4th of July Parade Thursday afternoon (although after seeing that he was the oldest by far, and once Bryce found out about the cheers they had to chant, as a family we have decided that Bryce was a little old to participate).
Mark had his golf league on Thursday and also made it to the final round of the match play..... cross your fingers, he has a good chance of winning some money next week!
I enjoyed a night out with some friends from work on Thursday.
Jeffrey, Paula and Wesley traveled up to Michigan to visit our family as well as Paula's family, they arrived early Thursday.
Bryce headed up to the Upper Peninsula with his Uncle Jeffrey Saturday afternoon.
Mark & I attended the Frey concert with Krista & Ryan.
Krista, Paula, Wesley and I attended a boutique event (purses, natural makeup, and baby items) that my friends at Bebeology helped host.
Mark & I played a quick game of golf with his brother Mitchell.
Although all three of us had a good week, I did have some bad news, I found out that my friend / teammate from work Jennifer was being laid off. She is a good friend and I will miss her laughter, goofiness and guidance at work 5 days a week. I wish /pray that she will be able to enjoy the summer with her family and that she will find a wonderful new career!

But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day.
~Benjamin Disraeli
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment